Resources for Librarians
On this page you will find information of interest to librarians and administrators managing a subscription to any of the products available through Oxford Art Online.
Help Your Patrons Get More from Oxford Art Online
- Tips for Users is a printable guide to navigating Oxford Art Online and making the most of its content.
- Guided Tour helps your users get started using the site.
- What’s New highlights the latest additions to the site, including new articles, images, partnerships, and interviews.
- Tools and Resources provides educational guides, including timelines, lesson plans, and thematic guides in popular areas of the visual arts.
Telling Your Patrons about Your Subscription
Oxford is pleased to offer a variety of materials to help promote your subscription(s) in-house.
Subscribers visiting from outside North and South America, please visit the Librarian Resource Center for more information.
Institutions within North and South America, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request any of the following promotional materials:
- Grove Art Square Flyer (PDF)*
- Grove Art Poster (PDF)*
- Benezit Square Flyer (PDF)*
- Benezit Poster (PDF)*
- Benezit Bookmark (PDF)*
Using the following html code will position the Oxford Art Online search box on your page as follows:
<form action="http://www.oxfordartonline.com/shared/views/search_results.html " target="_top" method="GET"> <input type="hidden" name="subview" value="search_subject"> <p><small><b>Search <a href="http://www.oxfordartonline.com/" target="_top">Oxford Art Online</a></b></small> <input type="text" size="20" maxlength="30" name="query"> <input type="submit" value="Search"></p></form>
Connect Your Library to Grove Art Online
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine in order to view these files.